Sunday 15 January 2012

Welcome



Welcome to Serpent Fire. This is a blog about Kundalini - the awakening of the life force energy. It is dedicated to the compilation of resources from all over the world to create a coherent sense of what Kundalini is, how to cope with it and live your best life. This blog will soon be turned into a book in compilation with a memoir I am writing.
Please follow if you would like to receive updates, and you can message me here on Blogger or e-mail me at shannonnaithair@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. My facebook page can be found here, and my Twitter here. Readers who wish to have their questions posted will go up in the FAQ section. 
Lastly, I would ask you not to reblog this material unless you ask permission. I have spent a great deal of time cultivating, and it is important that my name remains on it. Thank-you for your cooperation. 
Namaste.  
© Shannon Naithair Teine, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment