Sunday 15 January 2012

Awakening Stories ~ Melanie


This is a story from my friend Melanie who I met through an online Kundalini group. I appealed to her to share her amazing story. 
“Let me make something clear. I do not want to mislead you. My N.D.E. was not sparked by an accident or shock. I was taken out of my body and experienced the whole tunnel and dying process. No more sensation of the body, no more reaction, a life review… I was very confused at first of what I had experienced which lead me to research N.D.E.. There are many books on this subject. If you are interested in this subject I recommend a book: “Into the Light” ; a good one to start. After some searching I found accounts like mine (that happened without trauma) and found that they were also called N.D.E. I know there was a reason for this to happen to me and so I am trying to share this beautiful gift I was given, and this is where I begin. If you are still interested here is the start of my journey:

My journey, was a journey of discovery, I was searching for truth. I always believe in God, or if you prefer The Source, Allah, Buddha, Jesus, Krishna…etc. What the world was offering me as what God was or how to please him just made no sense to me and did not resonate with what I knew deep inside my soul about his essence.

How was I going to find the answer? I did not want a load of baloney; I was ready to know, even if the truth hurt. This process was very hard as I had to learn to let go of all preconceived notions and resign myself to a state of emptiness. This process is very painful, as it strips the comfortable state and security we depend on as human beings; many give up at this point because often depression sets in. But I was determined to know, I accepted this and pushed forward. It seemed I opened a can of worms because every time I thought I was making logical sense of something in my mind, something else would come to disprove it. It was as if all these thoughts had to be felt and processed before they could be cleared out of the way to make space for something new. I had no teacher and thought at this point that I probably was the only one in the world going through this and so I feared discussing it.

One day while my husband was playing D.J. at home with his console I went to lie down and felt this rush of energy at the base of my spine. It felt very strong like a continuous orgasm but not of the same nature (this state later I found is call Kundalini) and all of a sudden I heard this voice in my head saying “make it rise to the top of your head” and so I did. I began to breathe very deeply and relaxing, accepting this and visualizing it going to the top of my head. And all of a sudden I felt this intense bliss and saw this being standing at the end of my bed saying “Just keep searching for me Melanie and do not worry about anything concerning your life, I will take care of everything”. As this message was being conveyed to me a beautiful liquid blue color poured over me penetrating every cell of my being. As I was coming out of this transcending moment I felt such peace but also so many questions, I researched the meaning of blue which led to crystals and their significance. This became such a big help for me. I bought crystals, and books about crystals, which in turn lead me to other metaphysical information. I was insatiable and spent about a year researching.

I began to experience, at this stage, extra-sensory activities over which I had no control over. Sometimes these were very beautiful experiences but other time the experiences where quite frightening. It turns out these experiences are a normal process of the third eye chakra opening; when it does, duality is seen as being either good or bad. Often it is common for one to experience psychic phenomena at this point_ for me this came in the form of seeing the spirit world. This can be ghost sightings, fairy lights, orbs, mystical beings and angels or guides. These can often be seen with the naked eye or experienced as objects being moved or strange smells. It’s very important at this stage not to get caught up in these phenomena (most people do) as this is not the goal to enlightenment, one as to observe and accept these and moved to the final state of oneness and non duality. That is when the soul becomes one with The Source; God.
For myself these experiences where with my ancestors, angels, power animals which where extremely happy and positive as well as demons, very mythical beings, dark energy and black shadow people, which at the time, where very scary; however, their role was as crucial as the light beings. I only understood this after moving up from the third eye chakra. These beings can also be helpers if they are embraced with light and compassion instead of fear. Everything comes from The Source (God), good and bad. Each has its purpose. Dogma, and society have made us fear the darker side of ourselves, with taboos and indoctrination, however, if one scratches beneath the surface a little a lot of healing resides behind this ‘fear’.

Through these experiences and meditation I received great help from my deceased grandmother as well as my power animals. Their teachings were extremely powerful and guided me through very deep healing. These transcending moments were so very real and powerful that left me with a deep respect and thankfulness for their caring and guidance.

During another deep meditation I called upon my guide to assist me and reveal to me more teachings. They presented themselves in a very unsuspecting manner, and said:”Melanie there is no more guide and no more teaching. What is it that you want from us?” This response came as a surprise, and required me to focus on an answer. I responded: “the only thing I want is to see God”. They answered: “this is the right answer”. Little did I know that this was a test of my true intentions. Right away they proceeded in taking me through this long corridor on a journey that seemed to take a very long time, even though if felt like time stood still, it simply did not exist. I was traveling through the corridors of my consciousness and could see planets and constellations. When I returned, I found myself laying in my bed. Thinking it was over I was going through what had happened in my head when all of a sudden a big light appeared in my room on my left side and voice said: “Melanie; look at me”. I instantly knew this was God. The presence was so powerful that my response was: “God you are so beautiful, so powerful, how can I look at you?”. God answered in the most patient and loving manner: “Melanie look at me” I turned my head to face my creator but felt such physical pain, I was unable to face his presence. This ‘pain’ is attributed to different dimensional densities. Our realm in relation is very dense and of a much lower frequency in vibration . I was determined to proceed no matter how painful and ripping it was. He encouraged me to continued “Melanie look at me”. gradually disconnecting from my body I was able to face his light. My physical body felt like lead and unable to move anymore. My being became detached from my physical being. In other words, as I left my body, a veil was lifted.

Finally the most beautiful, incredible magnificent thing happened. I was facing Him, this most beautiful source of energy. His presence was not of human form , rather he appeared as this most powerful and glorious sun radiating a most healing light as well as a most powerful tone_like a very high constant note resonating from within. This sound was like no other I had ever heard before. The top of my head felt like it was being opened and from which my soul body was exiting. As I was exited my body the pain slowly subsided, replaced with pure expansion of self. My soul body seamed so big and great that I thought “How did I ever fitted in my physical body?”. I stared at the most beautiful indescribable loving and healing being one could ever imagine. I felt like I was ‘Home. How could I had forgotten what it was like to be ‘Home’? Why had I ever had these questions? I knew him and he knew me. We always were One. The whole humanity is One with him. Religion got it all wrong. There was no vengeance, no anger, just pure divine love. My soul exclaimed: Oh Father I love you so much, my whole being is rejoicing in your presence and pain does not exist in before you. How beautiful you are.

The divine Source presented me with my life review without anger or disappointment but instead he presented it to me to see in this new light. What did I think of my life? My only thoughts through this process was, “Oh father I just wanted to love you the best I know how”. My soul cried to him. When this process was over there was no more separation from him, instead I was received in his embraced. Instead of me looking at him I was now in him. His light was within me and I was within him; nothing separated us. The expansion of my soul was without limits we were the whole universe and the universe was us. All the questions I ever had did not exist anymore it all made sense. From here perception is completely different. We are all going to come back to this realization, we just had to make our way back. For some this journey will take longer; and require more life lessons, but in the end we all end up back at The Source, where we began. There is no Hell; our Hell is that we have forgotten. This separation is our Hell. This is not because of God’s judgment, rather because his loves for us is so great that he gave us free will to do as we pleased; until a time our soul can not be satisfied to be separated from him.

I rejoiced and remained in this ecstatic state for what seemed like many eternities. But now a new realization came over me. I had to go back; I had to tell people. The father was not done with me. This was only a new beginning with new lessons to be learned. I slowly returned back in my body and started to feel the pain again, as if I was being fitted into a tiny jar. I felt so crammed in this earthly body. I started feeling my hands and my legs again. I did not like these sensations, I had been so free.

As I was coming back from this, it was incredibly difficult to move normally. My head was still resonating and I felt like I was neither here nor there.

For the next year or so it was very difficult for me to be incarnated as I feel very disconnected, as if my head was in a cloud. It took me lots of work to feel present and still to this day I struggle a bit with this. I was also very weary to lose with my incarnation; the power to connect with my father. One day I asked him this question he responded: “Melanie what are you worried about I am always beside you; always with you; we can not be separated. I am in the flower, in the sea in everything and everyone you look at, I am there. Just talk with me. You just have to ask me and I will show you, I am there.

I hope this account will bring you peace. I am not special; I am not different from you. I just was persistent. Persistent in wanting to be One again. Does this mean that you have to go through what I experienced to received this? Not at all. It’s about embracing this Oneness and receiving it in your heart. Just ask Him, and I promise you, He will answer.”

In oneness,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment