Sunday 15 January 2012

Awakening Stories ~ Brian


This is an awakening story from a man named Brian who found my blog and asked if he could write his moment for me and share it with the world. These are his words.
“Day 1.

Shirt off and barefoot I’d rendezvous once again with the desert rocks - each stone just big enough for one foot. We were well acquainted. I often escape the madness of Los Angeles stretching my muscles in the sun for hours, followed by trance like runs on the jagged desert rocks. Heart pounding and sweat dripping, each foot would land firmly on a rock similar to action of hopping across a river, but fast. Eventually, I didn’t have to look down. I could sprint across the rocks, my eyes fixed on the horizon, and trust that my feet would find the balance point on each stone. When I fell, I felt no pain. The only drug pumping through my veins was adrenaline. Escape! My head was clear. I was free. Finished, I’d walk to a peak and lay down on a flat slab of stone and catch some sun. And then a lightning bolt hit me. Actually it came from within me - and out the top of my head. Eyes closed, I watched as a sea of color washed over me and all around me. Like oil and water when the sun hits it - I was swimming in a sea of color. Bliss. I felt it. And when I opened my eyes out of fear, I saw that I was no longer laying on my back, but was sitting up - the bottoms of my feet touching each other, each toe perfectly aligned. My arms were outstretched and my thumbs and forefingers were connected making a loop. Waves of heat were pouring out of my hands and feet. And before I could think, “What is happening,” an eagle soared right past me. I swear to God, I felt its spirit pass right through my chest. From left to right it soared through me and at that moment I knew what it was like to fly. And my body relaxed. And sat in awe and looked out at the sage and yucca and just sat in wonderment, humility, and I was one with it all.

25 Years Later

I’m different. I still am integrating the spontaneous kundalini awakening that occurred that day. It is hard to remember what it felt like before I was like this. I have suffered great physical pain and faced death. At times I lost the separation between myself and others around me. I work to stay grounded. I am aware, and sometimes isolated and alone. My heart is open. I feel energy all around me. I’ve learned to filter out the bad. I can draw love and light to me. I intuit everything. I am creative and evolving. I have flashes of genius and humility. I love. I am sexually attracted to other open and loving beings regardless of gender. I am healthy and strong. I heal. I must be careful who I touch, for I accidentally awaken other’s energies. I am on a path. I work to make the world a better place. I desperately seek out others like me, but rarely find them. I listen. I fight. I am constantly evolving. I see blue pearls in my third eye. I control my heart rate. I hear with more than my ears, I feel sound. I am strong. I am on a path. I practice. I love. I heal. I am present and I am lost. I am content. I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment